What is CDMN Canada 3.0?
“It is a celebration of Canadian achievement in digital media. A place for digital media professionals to connect to one another in order to make their businesses a success.” ~ Amber Mac, Emcee for CDMN Canada 3.0
Canadian Digital Media Network is proud to present Canada’s only National Digital Media Conference coming to Toronto’s Metro Toronto Convention Center May 14th and 15th. The conference is expected to draw over 2,000 attendees. This is the fifth convention and the first to be held in Toronto. The conference will have TED talks calibre speakers including:
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings
- Group Director, Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook Canada Steve Irvine
- NASA’s Deputy Social Media Manager Jason Townsend
- Former editor-in-chief of WIRED Chris Anderson
- Game designer, futurist and bestselling author of Reality is Broken Jane McGonigal
CDMN Canada 3.0 2013 programming updates, registration details, partnership and sponsorship opportunities will be posted to www.cdmn.ca/canada30. Follow @can3_0 and @cdmn on Twitter, like the Canada30Forum page on Facebook and join the LinkedIn Canada30Forum Group for updates.
To find out more information use this interactive widget:
Disclaimer: I received compensation for this sponsored post.