Welcome to this new weekly feature on Shannon’s View from Here! This is going to be co-hosted by myself and three great new blogger friends of mine. Every Wednesday we will highlight all of your lovely crafts that you have been doing with your children. Each Wednesday one of us four bloggers will highlight one of our own artsy play craft that you can enjoy with your kiddos. We invite you to link up what you have been up to. I look forward to seeing what you are all up to!
The featured post this week is from yours truly. I chose to share a post about a DIY Mint Sugar Scrub and Foot Soak. The kids can help mix the ingredients to give Mom a gift that encourages her to relax and pamper herself. Enjoy!
- Hand Print Sparkle Heart – CAPRI +3
- Kids’ Art Coasters Craft – COUNTRY FIT FAMILY
- Handprint Flower Pot -WE MADE THAT
- Painted Glass Vases – TEACHING EVERY DAY
- Homemade Keepsake Letter – SIMPLY FUN FAMILIES
- Oven Bake Clay Necklaces – P is for PRESCHOOLER
- Decorative Tin Can – UNTRAINED HOUSEWIFE
- DIY Mint Sugar Scrub and Foot Soak – SHANNON’S VIEW FROM HERE
By linking up, your post may be featured and shared across all of our social media and blogs!
The more crafts you link up the higher your chances of being chosen.