I am so proud to be able to share with you that I am one of the newest members of the Kellogger’s network!
I received my welcome package last week. Here is a picture of the package. It felt a little bit like Christmas here. Everyone (including my husband) is calling dibs on the Tony the Tiger T-Shirt.
Here is a list of all the goodies and swag that was sent in this package.
- recyclable lunch bag (Oldest daughter has claimed this one)
- Kellogg’s pen ( I hid it from everyone else!)
- Kellogg’s sharpie (perfect since we were in the middle of a move!)
- 1 pack Special K Chocolate Crisp (devoured at DDs soccer tournament)
- 1 pack Special K Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crisp (gone in kids lunches)
- 1 box Special K Granola (kiddos new favorite)
- 1 box Krave Double Chocolate Cereal (gone)
- 1 box Krave Chocolate Cereal (hidden away from kids and rationed out for school snacks)
- Stayfit Deluxe Cereal Kit (claimed by older DD)
- Oh Canada book (youngest stashed it away in her room)
- Kellogg’s branded note pad (on my desk!)
- Tony the Tiger Tshirt (hubs)
- cereal coupons
- Kellogg’s branded flash drive (coming with me to a conference this month)
What does being a part of the Kelloggers Network mean? Well I will be sharing new Kellogg’s products, sharing recipe ideas from Kellogg’s Registered Dieticians and much more.
Looking over the contents of this box I got to thinking about the cereals I liked as a kid. My mom only bought a two kinds of cereal. There was always puffed wheat (not sure WHO ate it but it was always in the house!) and Rice Krispies. My brother and I always chose the Rice Krispies. Not sure who ate the puffed wheat.
How about you? What was your favorite Kellogg’s cereal from your childhood?